This is really happened to me. A couple of years ago I was on a wild blackberry picking frenzy . As I picked a blackberry and ate it, I realized that the leaf next to it and touching it was not blackberry looking. Turns out, I was standing in a huge of poison oak plant, picking and eating blackberries in the poison oak leaves. When I realized what I was doing, panic mode kicked in. I thought I might get poison oak in my mouth or something. So I backed out of the poison oak, walked back to the house, and when I got there, stripped outside, at the backdoor and jumped into a soapy cold shower.I did not get poison oak, and maybe that is because I have been picking blackberries in that same spot since I was a little girl. I just never noticed it before, or even knew or cared what poison oak was. Below are the pictures, of the spot where I was standing. The poison oak seems to be spreading. Below is the picture of the spot I was standing in the blackberry bushes.